Kangana Ranaut is a indian actress who has achieved a special place in the Bollywood film industry on her own and she is one of the highest paid actresses in today’s time. We tell you a special thing about Kangana, for which she is most liked. Let’s see some interesting and lesser known facts about Kangana Ranaut.
- Kangana Ranaut is known for expressing her opinion openly in front of the media. She puts her impeccable opinion on any issue in front of the public without any hesitation.
- Kangana height measures 5 feet and 6 inches (168 cm) and weighs 55 Kg. and her figure measurements is 34–26–34 Inches. she is the most beautiful actress in bollywood industry.
- Kangana was Born on 23 March 1987 in a Rajput family in the town of Bhambla, now known as Surajpur, in Mandi district of Himachal.
- Kangana Ranaut Hobbies are Writing, Doing Yoga, Cooking, Reading, Listening to Music.
- She also has an elder sister Rangoli and Kangana’s mother Asha Ranaut is a school teacher and father is a businessman. Along with this, Kangana also has a younger brother, Akshat.
- Let us tell you that since 2014, Rangoli is the manager of Kangana and handles all her events and projects coming to her.
- Kangana’s grandfather was an IAS officer and he lived with his entire family in his ancestral mansion in Bhambla town, due to which it can be said that Kangana Ranaut’s childhood has passed very comfortably and simply.
- Kangana’s great-grandfather Sarju Singh Ranaut was himself a member of the Legislative Assembly.
- Kangana Ranaut was educated at DAV School, Chandigarh and she has been a meritorious student and in such a situation, Kangana was always very excited for her results like students who are usually studying.
- Kangana says that I used to experiment a lot with fashion in my childhood, which was very strange for my neighbors.
- Kangana’s parents wanted her to become a doctor and this was the reason why Kangana also wanted her to become a doctor.
- she thought about her dream again and decided to do something else in her career for which she shifted to Delhi. Because of this, his parents also started quarreling with him because the father did not want that his daughter’s career should be spoiled or she should lead a purposeless life.
- Kangana lives in Mumbai with her sister Rangali Ranaut, who is also her manager, and Rangoli was attacked by acid in 2006, which we will talk about in a later post.
- Kangana Ranaut visits her hometown once in a year and at the same time Kangana follows the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Kangana considers meditation a lot.
- Also, the special thing about Kangana is that she is pure vegetarian and because of which she was listed at the top of “India’s hottest vegetarian” in a survey conducted by PETA.
- Due to her excellent acting, she has received many awards, the main one being three National Film Awards and four Filmfare Awards.
- Kangana Ranaut says that even though she is a successful actress today after so much hard work, she still likes to lead a normal life.
Note : All the Images/Media used in this post are owned by respected Owner and only used under fair use policy. If anyone want to give it credit or removal of media, then they can contact us here. Also, read our DMCA page.