Sobhita Dhulipala is an Indian Actress, supermodel and beauty contest winner of Miss Earth India 2013 as she represented India at Miss Earth 2013 at the Philippines. She was also awarded some more titles like Miss Talent, Miss Photogenic and also Miss Eco Beauty. let’s take a look at some interesting facts about her.
- Sobhita Dhulipala was born on 31 May 1992 in Tenali (Andhra Pradesh, India ). and later shifted to Visakhapatnam at the age of 13 years.
- Sobhita height measures 5 feet and 9 inches (175 cm) and weighs 52 Kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hairs. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. and her religion is Hinduism.
- Sobhita Dhulipala was born in a Hinduism family. Her father name is Venugpopal Rao and her mother name is Santha Rao. and her younger sister’s name is Samantha.
- The Gorgeous, stylish and confident Shobhita was also the winner of Miss Bangalore in Ponds Femina Miss India earlier. She also appeared in the swimsuit calendar for the year 2014.
- Sobhita is a brand ambassador of Kalanjali, which is actually a very reputed textile brand Southern India.
- She made her Bollywood entry as an actress with the film called Raman Raghav 2.0 along with stars like Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vicky Kaushal.
- She then completed her schooling from Little Angels school. After her intermediate, she went to HR College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai to pursue a degree in Commerce.
- She has a degree in Bachelor of Commerce and Master’s in Commerce and Economics.
- Sobhita doesn’t like to talk about her boyfriend in open to media but it is quite likely to be a film star. She is focusing on her career right now and quite young to do these things. She has a big life and career ahead.
- Shobhita Dhulipala’s hobbies are writing, painting, travelling, reading, gardening.
- Her Favourite Foods are Noodles, Waffle and Tibetan Food.
- Her favourite actors are mahesh babu, hrithik roshan and favourite actress are Meena Kumari, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Ray.
- Her favourite films are Guzaarish, Fashion, Jodha Akbar, Umrao Jaan, The Harry Potter series, Cloud Atlas, Titanic. and favourite poets is Ezra Pound, Bertolt Brecht, John Keats, Charles Bukowski.
- Her Hobbies are Reading, Writing, Painting, Gardening, Travelling.
- Her favourite fashion brands are Raw Mango, Vintage YSL, Gucci, Huemn, The Row.
- She told during an interview that she never wanted to make a career in actress, but wanted to become a writer. Talking about it she says.
- When she was studying in class 9, she felt the fear of failing her history exam and participated in an essay-writing competition and surprisingly she won the competition.
Note : All the Images/Media used in this post are owned by respected Owner and only used under fair use policy. If anyone want to give it credit or removal of media, then they can contact us here. Also, read our DMCA page.